Sheer Convertible Bra
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #19743934
This Natori bra is so thin and soft, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all. The convertible straps and clear front center makes this a versatile foundation for a variety of looks.
- Seamless underwire cups lie smoothly under clothing.
- Ultra thin, soft pads covered in stretch mesh.
- Clear center front is ideal for tops with plunging necklines.
- Convertible straps can be worn regular, crisscross, or halter.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back.
- Average to demi coverage.
In 1977, Josie Natori left her job as the first female vice president of a leading investment banking firm to found Natori. Inspired by the design of a hand-embroidered blouse from her home country (the Philippines), Natori combined a unique Asian aesthetic to build her distinct global brand melding the visual appeals of both the East and the West.