Pan Picnic Antique 19k Gold Intaglio Pendant, Blue
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
Individually designed by Elizabeth Locke and handcrafted in 19-karat yellow gold, this Venetian glass pendant modernizes the time-honored intaglio tradition. Though intaglios historically have practical purpose as stamps or seals, this Elizabeth Locke pendant gives your look an heirloom sensibility.
- Please note: Chain is sold separately..
- 19-karat yellow gold bezel with hammered finish.
- Venetian glass pendant with antique picnic scene intaglio and mother-of-pearl backing, 35 x 41mm.
- Intaglio made with modern glass using 17th century glass molds.
- Four moonstone cabochons, 5 x 7mm.
- Hinged bale.
- 2" drop.
About Elizabeth Locke:
Based in Virginia, Elizabeth Locke began creating her neo-classical jewelry in 1988. She draws on a lifelong fascination with the jewelry of ancient Etruscan, Greek, and Roman civilizations. Locke personally designs each piece, which is then brought to life by dedicated goldsmiths.