Nina RicciASAP Satchel Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Modern, yet eminently wearable for seasons to comeembodying the classic feminine spirit of the house's Spring 2012 collection, the Nina Ricci ASAP bag boasts clean lines, carrying options, and enduring leather construction.
- Gray leather with golden hardware.
- Wrapped top handle, 2" drop; chain shoulder strap with leather inset, 30"L.
- Flap top with logo push-lock seals structured body.
- Folded sides expand to hold all the essentials.
- Pink fabric lining.
- Inside, one zip pocket; two open compartments.
- 7 1/2"H x 11"L x 5"W.
- Made in Italy.
About Nina Ricci:
Paris in 1932 was the setting for the launch of the Nina Ricci line, created by Maria Ricci and her son Robert. One of the most classic French houses, Nina Ricci stands for airily romantic style. Current designer Peter Copping upholds the tradition of pretty, feminine fare while injecting just the right amount of modern edge.