Ondine Deerskin Tote Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14554491
The Nina Ricci Ondine tote will win you over with its sleek structure. Subtle details incorporate an artisanal feel, while the hidden lobster-clasp closure keeps your necessities secure, but never far from your reach.
- Noir (black) glossy deerskin with golden hardware.
- Thin shoulder straps with woven details; 11" drop.
- Piped, reinforced sides.
- Open top with inside lobster clasp strap.
- Suede lining.
- Inside, open pocket.
- 14 1/2"H x 22"W x 7 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy of imported materials.
About Nina Ricci:
Paris in 1932 was the setting for the launch of the Nina Ricci line, created by Maria Ricci and her son Robert. One of the most classic French houses, Nina Ricci stands for airily romantic style. Current designer Peter Copping upholds the tradition of pretty, feminine fare while injecting just the right amount of modern edge.