While this top's print is very much of the moment, its inspiration stems from the Nina Ricci archives. When Robert Ricci set out to create the house's first perfume in the 1940s, he entrusted glass artist (and childhood friend) Marc Lalique to create the bottle. Lalique's delicate floral designs that house that scent, Couer Joie
, inspired this blouse's watercolor print.
- Look 21 from the Nina Ricci Spring 2011 runway.
- Pink/purple/multicolor iris-print chiffon with watercolor ombre effect.
- Gathered stand collar; split back.
- Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage.
- Plisse blouson style; fluted hem.
- Camisole lining.
- Italian silk.
- Made in Italy.