Peter Copping reinterprets the trench coat for Nina Ricci Spring 2011, softening the coat's military roots while keeping the easy chic factor. A structured collar, flattering A-line skirt, and trend-perfect color make this an eminent day dress, but for nights on the town, style it as it floated down the runway, with the wrap front loosened to form a daring slit.
- Look 18 from the Nina Ricci Spring 2011 runway.
- Natural (off white) crepe with raw-edge flourishes.
- Opaque front; semisheer sleeves and upper back reveal seamed construction.
- Notched collar; shirred, wrap front.
- Long sleeves; four covered buttons at inner wrist.
- Pleated A-line skirt falls about to knee; convenient seam pockets at hip.
- Italian silk.
- Made in France.