Oliver PeoplesArtie Rectangular Optical Frame, Red
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #190070
Oliver Peoples Artie: A bold, feminine optical frame, inspired by powerful figures, evokes a strong, confident image.
- Acetate with Oliver Peoples logo-engraved core wire; logo plaque on tip.
- Genuine, flush rivets on the frame front and temples connected to the hinge for strength.
- Fashion glasses arrive with clear, non-optical demo lenses; replacement is suggested.
- Wide arms; seven-barrel hinge for durability.
- 50mm-18mm-145mm (approx. 2"-3/4"-5 3/4").
- Made in Italy.
Proposition 65 WARNING:Optical lenses contain bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
About Oliver Peoples:
Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.