Shaefer 55 Photochromic Sunglasses, Gold
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #8667187
The Oliver Peoples Shaefer sunglasses offer a stylish, masculine squared lens shape. The modern, yet classic frame is versatile and designed to be universally wearable.
- Shaefer style sunglasses by Oliver Peoples.
- Ultra-lightweight golden titanium frames.
- Curved brow bar.
- Oliver Peoples logo on temple tips.
- Chrome amber photochromic lenses.
- 100% UV protection.
- Made in Japan.
- Are UV-sensitive.
- Will self-adjust to darker or lighter conditions for the sharpest vision possible.
- Feature antireflective coating to eliminate bounce-back glare from the inside surface of the lens into the eyes.
- Include the iconic Oliver Peoples breath logo to assure authenticity.
About Oliver Peoples:
Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.