Sheldrake Photochromic Sunglasses, Gray Tortoise
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #2204320
"Oliver Peoples updates tortoise in Shades of Gray (not sure if it's 50) for the ultimate eye wear that's sure to get a second look!"
Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing
Inspired by Andy Warhol, this version of Oliver Peoples Sheldrake sunglasses features an unconventional gray tortoise acetate.
- Gray tortoise acetate frames.
- Rounded indigo photochromic lenses.
- Gray plastic arms.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Are UV-sensitive.
- Will self-adjust to darker or lighter conditions for the sharpest vision possible.
- Feature antireflective coating to eliminate bounce-back glare from the inside surface of the lens into the eyes.
- Include the iconic Oliver Peoples breath logo to assure authenticity.
About Oliver Peoples:
Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.