The Gladiatore represents power and force. Inspired by the grueling combat of Roman gladiators, every detail of its armor-like design speaks of unflagging strength and endurance. Although gladiatorial combat ended long ago, and the Colosseum now stands as a ruined husk of its former self, its combative spirit and strength of soul live on, sparking a fire in the hearts of men courageous enough to embrace it.
- Black rubber strap.
- Black stainless steel decagonal case constructed from thirty separate structural parts; custom screws.
- Black dial with honeycomb pattern features 0.8mm applied indexes and forated bases crafted with CNC machining.
- Screwed-on black band commemorates the Roman Colosseum.
- Three subdials; date window.
- Three-hand movement; chronograph function.
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM.
- Made in Italy.