Oscar de la Renta
Bold Pear-Shaped Drop Clip-On Earrings, Sorbet
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11456677
Perfectly pink: our exclusive Oscar de la Renta earrings warm your complexion at evening eventsperfect for making you look at ease if you need to give a speech.
- Ours exclusively.
- Yellow golden pewter and brass.
- Drop earring comprised of custom, hand-poured resin facets.
- Trimmed in with Swarovski® crystals.
- Clip backs finished with a comfort pad.
- 3 1/2" drop.
- Made in USA of Australian material.
About Oscar de la Renta:
After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.