Oscar de la Renta
Cabochon Brooch-Pendant Necklace, Green
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04869990
A richly colored brooch-pendant and gleaming golden hardware make this Oscar de la Renta necklace one of the most covetable statement pieces of the season.
- Yellow golden pewter and brass.
- Double-link rolo chain necklace.
- Enamel cabochons and faceted crystals shape pendant.
- Pendant may also be worn as a brooch; features small bar-pin back to minimize hole in fabric.
- Necklace, 34"L.
- Pendant, 3" diameter.
- Lobster clasp with chain extender and small logo charm.
- Made in USA.
About Oscar de la Renta:
After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.