Oscar de la Renta
Cabochon Brooch-Pendant Necklace, Multicolor
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04870034
A richly colored brooch-pendant and warm rose golden hardware make our exclusive Oscar de la Renta necklace one of the most covetable statement pieces of the season.
- Ours exclusively.
- Rose golden pewter and brass.
- Double-link rolo chain necklace.
- Enamel cabochons and faceted crystals shape pendant.
- Pendant may also be worn as a brooch; features small bar-pin back to minimize hole in fabric.
- Necklace, 34"L.
- Pendant, 3" diameter.
- Lobster clasp with chain extender and small logo charm.
- Made in USA.
About Oscar de la Renta:
After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.