Oscar de la Renta
Gold Leaf Collar Necklace
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #94374154
Put down the textbooksyou'll have a lot more fun adding to your Ivy League education with this bold, gold plated Oscar de la Renta leaf necklace.
- 24-karat yellow gold-plated pewter and brass.
- Leaf motif shapes collar silhouette.
- Approximately 20"L; 6" at widest point.
- Lobster clasp with chain extender and logo charm.
- 20"L; pendant, 6"H x 5 1/4"W.
- Made in USA.
About Oscar de la Renta:
After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.