Oscar de la Renta
Lace-Embroidered Full-Hem Cocktail Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14731776
Oscar de la Renta lace-embroidered dress strikes just the right balance of bold and delicate with subtle, sensual flare and spun lace hem.
- Oscar de la Renta lace-embroidered dress.
- Approx. 48 1/2"L front and 48"L back.
- Sheer top with round neck; sleeveless.
- Back buttoned keyhole and hidden zip.
- Modified trumpet skirt with full hem.
- Fluted, scalloped eyelash hem.
- Nylon; lined.
- Made in USA.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2.
About Oscar de la Renta:
After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.