Oscar de la Renta
Sleeveless Lace-Overlay Tweed Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14735186
Oscar de la Renta makes over ladylike materials in a monochromic palette, giving this lace-overlaid sheath a classic cut and contemporary relevance.
- Oscar de la Renta tweed and lace combo dress.
- Approx. 41"L front and 40"L back.
- Sheer lace overlay at bodice.
- Round neckline; sleeveless.
- Back keyhole and hidden zip.
- Lace detail at center vent.
- Nylon/virgin wool/cotton/other fibers.
- Dry clean; lined.
- Made in Italy.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
About Oscar de la Renta:
After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.