Oscar de la Renta
Sleeveless Sheer Lace Beaded Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15836962
Gossamer materials embellished with lace create filmy romance for this Oscar de la Renta dress, shaped with boned bodice and full stand-away hem.
- Oscar de la Renta lace-embroidered tulle dress.
- Round neckline; sleeveless.
- Fitted bodice with boning.
- Full fluted A-line skirt.
- Structured organza hem.
- Hidden back zip.
- Made in the USA of French material.
- Belt, shown, is sold separately.
About Oscar de la Renta:
After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.