One-Shoulder Ostrich Feather-Hem Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13903921
This Paule Ka dress demonstrates your appreciation for complexity. The bold one-shoulder neckline is combined with fishnet insets and an ostrich feather hem.
- Crepe dress by Paule Ka features fishnet details and ostrich feather hem.
- One-shoulder neckline; open shoulders.
- Triangle mesh at center front.
- Layered and paneled straight skirt.
- Back asymmetric netting.
- Feather hem hits above knee.
- Side zip.
- Triacetate/polyester; cotton/polyamide; ostrich feathers; cotton/viscose fishnet.
- Acetate/polyester lining; dry clean.
- Made in Romania of Japanese material.
About PAULE KA:
Founded in 1987 by Brazilian-born designer Serge Cajfinger, PAULE KA puts a modern twist on timeless elegance. Cajfinger started the PAULE KA brand as a high-end multi-label store before launching a line of the same name in Paris' Marais neighborhood, and that contemporary French influence and experience working with a discriminating clientele is evident in his ready-to-wear collection. Inspired by style icons like Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly, the collection combines classic grace with urban sophistication, and is known for signatures like the skirt suit, the use of bows and organza, and the iconic black dress.