Peace of ClothJerry Ankle Pants
Free Shipping + Free Returns
Beautiful, clean, and drapey, the Jerry pants take a generous fit from fine, high-twist French twill. Proudly made in NYC by Peace of Cloth.
- Stretch, wrinkle-free twill in pocket-free silhouette.
- Contoured natural rise eliminates gapping; 9 3/4" front.
- Slim, straight, cropped legs; 15" leg opening.
- Clean, flat front; button/zip fly.
- 28" inseam.
- Measurements listed are for size 8.
- Made in USA of French material; machine wash.
About Peace of Cloth Clothing:
PEACE OF CLOTH was established in the Fall of 2006 by Alex Garfield and Jaime Nortman and manufactures in New York City with a focus on women's seasonless, casual separates. Their customer base expects a perfect fit each time, and Peace of Cloth delivers, as they are known for "having the best fitting pants in the USA."