FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #228454
If your primary concern is experiencing the signs of accelerated signs of aging which include severe dryness, extreme loss of elasticity, deep lines and wrinkles on targeted areas of the face, fragile, thin looking skin, enlarged pores, or lack of energy and vitality, Perricone MD has the solution.
- Patent-pending molecule, Acyl-Glutathione, that replenishesGlutathione levels.
- Glutathione is the chief, master antioxidant that rapidly depleteswith age, stress, the environment and less than optimal health;its replenishment is critical to help skin's defense against acceleratedaging.
- Glutathione deficit shows up on the skin in the way of fatigue,dullness, severe loss of elasticity, deep wrinkles, extreme loss ofhydration, visible change in skin texture.
Why is it Different?
- Dramatically minimizes the accelerated signs of skin aging forvisibly more youthful looking skin in just 30 days.
- Addresses lines and wrinkles along targeted areas of the face:Forehead, eleven lines, smile lines and marionette lines
- Visibly improves skin texture, specifically improves thin, fragileskin texture; improves creases, indentations and suppleness.
- Increases skin elasticity; tightens and firms.
- Addresses extreme dryness and diminishes pore size.
Dr. Perricone recommends first warming up a small amount of product between your hands to facilitate spread over the entire face. Slide the pads of the fingers from the centre of the eyebrows towards the outside of the forehead. Then with the palms of the hand proceed over temples, cheekbones and sides of nose in a gentle patting motion. End by sweeping upwards from the neck to the chin and jawline. Apply morning and evening after make-up removal on well cleansed skin. Optimal results when paired with Cold Plasma.
1 fl. oz. / 30 mL
How To Apply
About Perricone MD
Dr. Nicholas Perricone created cosmeceutical line Perricone MD in 1997. The line aims to help repair skin damage using nutrient antioxidants. With over 116 patents for the treatment of damaged skin and systemic disease, Dr. Perricone is a leading authority on the science of beautiful skin and continues to make breakthroughs in the skincare industry.