Blue Plasma, 1.0 oz.
A non-acidic daily peel designed to visibly improve the skin's texture to unveil its natural radiance and luminosity, while delivering the softness and smoothness of youthful skin.Cold Plasma, 0.5 oz.
A breakthrough formulation designed to be paired with your Perricone MD day and night treatment to address the most visible signs of aging.Photo Plasma, 0.5 oz.
This luxurious, oil-free anti-aging moisturizer creates an invisible shield to protect against skin aggressors while providing a mineral-based Broad Spectrum SPF 30.Blue Plasma Orbital, 0.25 oz.
A non-acidic daily peel for the delicate eye area that minimizes the look of dark circles and fine lines for an overall brighter appearance.FEATURES AND BENEFITSBlue Plasma:
- Resurfaces and unveils new skin.
- Achieves luxurious luminosity & glow.
- Smoothes, hydrates and plumps lines & wrinkles.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Repairs and nourishes the skin.
- Delivers optimum cellular nutrition to achieve healthy, glowing and youthful skin.
- Lifts and firms skin with DMAE.
- Brighten skin's appearance.
- Corrects the 10 most visible signs of aging; wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness, redness, discoloration, uneven skin tone, impurities, loss of firmness, loss of smoothness, and loss of radiance.
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes.
Blue Plasma Orbital
- Non-chemical UVA and UVB mineral Titanium Dioxide sunscreen.
- No tackiness or heaviness of more traditional moisturizers with SPF.
- Protects against the 10 most common skin aggressors: sun exposure, dehydration, pollution, harsh wind, excessive heat, extreme cold, heavy metals, smoke, stress and chemical irritants.
- Formulated with Vitamin C Ester and Alpha Lipoic Acid to help brighten the skin and smooth surface imperfections.
DIRECTIONS FOR USEBlue Plasma Application:
- Removes dead skin cells without irritation.
- Delivers immediate tightening benefits and reduces puffiness.
- Soothes, hydrates and addresses fine lines and wrinkles.
Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing Blue Plasma on a cleansed face in the morning or evening. Wait a few moments and apply cold plasma. No rinsing is needed after application. Cold Plasma Application:
Dr. Perricone recommends applying Cold Plasma onto cleansed skin in the morning and evening. Follow with a moisturizer, if necessary. Photo Plasma:
Dr. Perricone recommends applying in the daytime as a final and finishing step to any skincare regimen.Blue Plasma Orbital:
Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing around the eye contour once a day. Wait a few moments and follow with an eye cream if necessary.
No rinsing is needed after application. Keep out of eyes.