What we love about "Savannah" is that these gauzy linens work with any style of bedding in any room. Go simple and romantic with minimal accessories, rev up the master bedroom's luxury with rich colors and textures, or add a cozy quilt and cheerful patterns to lend welcoming charm to the guest room. Imported by Pine Cone Hill® in Ivory or White; select color when ordering. Machine wash.
- Made of linen gauze with cotton lining and 4" ruffles.
- Skirted coverlets have a 30" drop.
- Dust skirts have an 18" drop.
- Shams have ties on back for closure.
- Double boudoir pillow has zip closure and feather/down insert.
- For 200-thread-count "Classic Ruffle" sheet sets, select color when ordering. Imported. Machine wash.
- We added a beaded cotton pillow by Home Treasures®. Imported. Dry clean.
Dress up your bed with romantic ivory Flore accessories from the haute couture fashion house of Nina Ricci.
- Flore features delicate English daisy embroidery on both sides.
- The crisp cotton/polyester percale side provides a fresh look for warm-weather months.
- Embroidered reverse is a plush polyester/viscose polar fabric.
About Pine Cone Hill:
Pine Cone Hill, designed by Annie Selke, is a collection of bed linens with Selke's signature charming prints and patterns. The designer began making her Pine Cone Hill linens with a sewing machine on her dining room table. Today, the collection has fans across the country who love the line's easy sophistication.