Cavallino Calf Hair Twin-Pocket Tote Bag, Brown (Nero+Moro)
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04468716
"I'm obsessed with calf hair bags! The new twin pocket silhouette from Prada is at the top of my Fall wish list."
Amy B., Neiman Marcus Designer Handbag Buyer
- Leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) with calfskin trim.
- Golden hardware.
- Tote handles, 4 3/4" drop; removable, adjustable strap, 17" drop.
- Three-compartment interior, zip sides and open, snap-button center.
- Inside center compartment, suede lining; one zip and one open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 10"H x 17"W x 8"D.
- Weighs 2lb. 11oz.
- Made in Italy.
Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario's granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company's expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men's and women's clothing.