Floral-Print Soft Saffiano Shoulder Bag, Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #13896496
This item is a TOP PICK of Hallie Swanson, one of the winners of the Vanity Fair International Best-Dressed Challenge. "So fresh and so elegant!"
- Floral-print soft saffiano leather.
- Silver hardware.
- Flap top with logo slide clasp; covered key charm.
- Buckled shoulder strap with 9" drop.
- Divided interior; gusset sides.
- Logo jacquard lining; one open and one zip pocket.
- 7"H x 11"W x 3"D.
- Weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario's granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company's expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men's and women's clothing.