PS Courier Lizard-Print Shoulder Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14528148
Not too big and not too small: this Proenza Schouler courier bag finds a happy medium with perfect proportions, tactile leather, and adjustable-length shoulder strap.
- Proenza Schouler grained calfskin bag with silvertone hardware.
- Lizard-print lambskin flap top with flip-lock closure.
- Adjustable snap-button shoulder strap; 8 1/2"-15" drop.
- Expandable snap sides; straps at flap underside.
- Small open pocket under flap; back magnetic slide pocket.
- Inside, zip panel with open pocket; tonal leather lining.
- Removable zip pouch tucks into interior pocket.
- 9"H x 13"W x 6"D; bag weighs 3lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.