PS1 Keep-All Bag, Royal Blue
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #05319099
This conveniently sized Proenza Schouler PS1 bag features the style's iconic details, in a design large enough to hold all your essentials.
- Vegetable-dyed lambskin; golden hardware.
- Organic vegetable dye will experience natural color-wear over time, giving each bag a unique look.
- Tote handles with metal Proenza Schouler logo bit; 8" drop; may be carried on shoulder.
- Flap top with metal tab closure.
- Front pocket.
- Jacquard lining; zip pocket and two open pockets.
- 9 1/2"H x 15"W x 7"D.
- Bag weight: 2lbs 2oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.