PS1 Lambskin Mailbag, Medium
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #95768598
The iconic, studiously designed Proenza Schouler PS1 bag, generously sized and presented in your choice of colors.
- Glossy lambskin.
- Perforated top handle with rings, 3" drop; adjustable, removable shoulder strap, 16" drop.
- Hanging Proenza Schouler logo charm.
- Layered flap top with metal keyhole tab closure and leather strap details.
- Inside, Proenza Schouler logo jacquard lining; one interior zip pocket.
- Front compartment with zip pocket and snap pocket.
- 8 1/2"H x 12"W x 4 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 2 lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.