PS1 Medium Satchel Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #4035240
Organically dyed black leather gives this edition of the studiously detailed Proenza Schouler PS1 bag a bold, dramatic presence.
- Proenza Schouler vegetable-dyed leather satchel with silvertone hardware.
- Organic vegetable dye will experience natural color-wear over time, giving each bag a unique look.
- Knotted shoulder strap with Proenza Schouler logo hardware, 22" drop.
- Top handle with rings, 3" drop.
- Layered flap top with metal tab closure and belted detail.
- Front compartment; back zip pocket.
- Black jacquard lining; zip pocket.
- 8.5"H x 12.5"W x 4"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.