PS1 Medium Suede Fringe Satchel Bag, Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15435755
This satchel presents the iconic, studiously designed Proenza Schouler PS1 in soft suede, updated with fringe details for a glamorous boho look.
- Proenza Schouler suede satchel with golden hardware.
- Top handle with rings; 4" drop.
- Belted, knotted shoulder strap; 9" drop.
- Hanging suede and enamel logo tag.
- Flap top with fringe detail, belted straps, and flip-lock.
- Exterior back zip pocket.
- Zip pocket and snap pocket under flap.
- Inside, logo jacquard lining and zip pocket.
- 8"H x 12"W x 5"D; bag weighs 3lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.