PS1 Mini Satchel Bag, Midnight
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10401429
A small bag with a huge following, the Proenza Schouler mini PS1 satchel renders the style's iconic details in versatile navy leather and go-anywhere size.
- Leather with brass hardware.
- Perforated top handle with rings, 2 1/2" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 12" drop.
- Layered flap top with metal tab closure, belted detail.
- Hanging leather and enamel logo plate detail.
- Front snap pocket under flap.
- Back exterior slide pocket.
- Logo jacquard lining; inside, one zip pocket.
- 7"H x 10 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D; weighs approx. 1.5lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.