PS1 Pochette Lambskin Clutch Bag, Grapefruit
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10401399
The iconic, studiously designed Proenza Schouler PS1 bag in a handheld shape, presented in fresh orange lambskin.
- Lambskin with brass hardware.
- Organic vegetable dye will experience natural color-wear over time, giving each bag a unique look.
- Flap top with metal tab closure and leather strap details.
- Inside, Proenza Schouler logo jacquard lining; two open compartments; one leather-trim zip pocket.
- Convenient exterior zip pocket.
- 6"H x 11"W x 3"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.