PS1 Leather Tote Bag, Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #5664888
Organically dyed leather with contrast piping gives this tote edition of the studiously detailed Proenza Schouler PS1 bag a bold and dramatic presence.
- Soft tumbled lambskin.
- Organic vegetable dye will experience natural color-wear over time, giving each bag a unique look.
- Brassy hardware.
- Tote handles extend down body; 7" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap; 16" drop.
- Snap top.
- Envelope-flap front pocket with hinge closure; back zip pocket.
- Black jacquard lining.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets.
- 13 1/4"H x 13 1/4"W x 6"D; bag weight: 2lbs. 11oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.