PS1 Suede Fringe Shoulder Bag, Brown
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14528237
The iconic, studiously designed Proenza Schouler PS1 in a portable shoulder bag silhouette with boho-luxe fringe trim.
- Proenza Schouler suede bag with golden hardware.
- Adjustable knotted crossbody/shoulder strap; 28" drop.
- Fringed flap top with metal tab closure and belted straps.
- Front slip pocket under flap; back zip pocket.
- Inside, logo jacquard lining and zip pocket.
- 7 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 3"D; bag weighs 1lb.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.