PS1 Triangle-Print Medium Satchel Bag, Concrete/Lemon
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #12487630
This leather satchel presents the iconic, studiously designed Proenza Schouler PS1 style in a bold geometric print.
- Proenza Schouler PS1 in triangle-print pebbled leather.
- Silver hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Removable knotted, buckled shoulder strap, 16 1/2" drop.
- Flat top handle with rings and 2" drop.
- Layered flap top with metal tab closure and belted detail.
- Front zip pocket and magnetic snap compartment.
- Exterior back zip pocket.
- Triangle-print logo jacquard lining; interior zip pocket.
- 8 1/2"H x 12"W x 3 1/2"D.
- Bag weighs 1lb. 14oz.
- "PS1" is made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.