PS11 Classic Shoulder Bag, Ombre
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #06529038
"Jack and Laz's PS11 is too cool for schoolbut not too cool for you! High voltage color and a long strap that lets you wear it as a shoulder bag or crossbody."
Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing
The iconic, studiously designed Proenza Schouler PS11 shoulder bag boasts ombre leather and a healthy dose of hardware.
- Multicolor ombre calfskin.
- Two-tone hardware.
- Removable/adjustable crossbody/shoulder strap, 18" drop.
- Flap top with turn-lock closure and inverted-stud detail.
- One flap pocket on front, under flap top.
- Zip pocket on back exterior.
- Canvas lining; inside, one zip pocket.
- 8 1/2"H x 11"W x 4"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lb 5oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.