PS11 Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #03067742
Graduating from the scholarly PS1, the Proenza Schouler PS11 tote features the same meticulous tailoring and modern details in a more sophisticated tote design.
- Matte pebbled calfskin with tonal topstitching and silvertone hardware.
- Organic vegetable dye will experience natural color-wear over time, giving each bag a unique look.
- Tote handles; 5" drop.
- Removable, crossbody strap; 18 1/2" drop.
- Open top with center buckle strap.
- Strap weaves through center of bag; meets at double-square turnlock detail at center.
- Exterior, front geometric-flap compartment; back zip pocket.
- Interior, one zip pocket and two open pockets; canvas lining.
- 12"H x 11 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs 3lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.