PS11 Small Tote Bag, White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #3055256
Graduating from the scholarly PS1, the Proenza Schouler PS11 handbag features the same meticulous tailoring and modern details in a more sophisticated tote design.
- Matte pebbled calfskin with tonal topstitching.
- Tote handles; 5" drop.
- Removable, crossbody strap; 18 1/2" drop.
- Open top with center buckle strap.
- Strap weaves through center of bag; meets at double-square turnlock detail at center.
- Exterior, front geometric-flap pocket.
- Interior, one zip pocket and two open pockets; canvas lining.
- 12"H x 11 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs 3lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.