Sleeveless Cummerbund-Waist Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10726840
Proenza Schouler shapes a feminine silhouette with a contrast, menswear-inspired cummerbund.
- Woven fabric with solid contrast trim.
- Round neckline; sleeveless.
- Printed cummerbund with three-snap closure.
- Layered back with hidden zip.
- A-line skirt with front center pleat.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.