What it Is:
Enriched with RODIN olio lusso's signature jasmine and neroli oils, the long chic wooden pencil makes application a cinch, and the color draws on in a smooth, continuous motion.
Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Silicone-free, and Sulfate-free.How to Apply:
Apply under RODIN olio lusso lipstick for a rich-stained base and longer wear.
- Tough Tomato: A fabulous bright orange red makes most skin tones come to life. Tough Tomato emanates confidence and glamour and is one of Linda's favorite go-to colors.
- Winks: A shockingly hot pink named after Winky, Linda's constant companionher adorable and charming silver grey poodle. Optically exciting, Winks is a showstopper and a very alive and striking shade.
- Billie on the Bike: Inspired by Linda's mother Beatrice, aka "Billie," this violet berry is the shade she wore to ride her bicycle, to work in the garden or to do just about everything! She was forever glamorous! This universal shade can be worn in one layer for a sheer stain of color or multi-layered for a darker, more statement mouth.
- Red Hedy: This is a classic Hollywood red named in honor of Hedy Lamarr, whom Linda has always found to be completely compelling for her surprising double careers as an accomplished film star in the 1930s and '40's, and as an inventor of technology that helped defeat the Axis power's jamming of Allied radio communications during World War II. Brains and beauty! Beauty and brains!
- So Mod: Linda's nod to her Twiggy moments in the Mod 1960's and her simultaneous infatuation with Bridget Bardot. So Mod is a nude yet rosy pink that evokes another look with the same impact as the other shades but in a very different wayLinda knows the power of a change up and So Mod was invented for these moments.
Country of Origin: Japan