Home on the rangeif you're not content to simply dabble in a trend, look 7 from Ralph Lauren's spring show is the way to go all out. Start with the poet-sleeve shirt to anchor this outfit in romance. Next, bring on the fringe in this full-force Western-style skirt. Finally, finish the effect with an artisan-inspired corset belt adorned with metal medallions. Now add some strappy sandals a slouchy satchel and your look is ready to ride.
- Desmond Poet-Sleeve Shirt:
Dramatic poet sleeves transform the button-down shirt into a romantic must-have piece.
- White poplin.
- Spread collar; button front.
- Long poet sleeves with banded button cuffs.
- Made in USA.
- Theresa Fringe-Leather Skirt:
Swingy fringe is our favorite embellishment of the Spring 2011 season. Its eye-catching movement is perfect for showing off tanned gams and statement sandals.
Please Note: Belt is not included with this item.
- Almond brown leather.
- Natural waist.
- Smooth through hip.
- Button detail down sides.
- Tiered, scalloped layers with fringe trim start below hip.
- Made in USA of French material.
Please Note: Belt is not included with this look.