Designers eyes are cast towards the Wild West this spring. Everything from leather buckled belts to fringed trim seemed to be showing up. No one did it better than Ralph Lauren at his latest show. In a homage to classic Western films, where the good guys wear white and bad guys wear black, the designs stayed on the light side which is fitting for this seasons carefree, romantic spirit.
- Linen Straight Pants:
Our favorite flaxen fabric loosens up last seasons super skinny legs with a casual cut that still looks sharp.
- White linen.
- Natural waist with button detail.
- Clean, pocket-free silhouette.
- Straight legs.
- Ankle length displays shoes.
- Button/zip front.
- Imported of Italian material.
- Pique Riding Coat with Bustle:
Ralph Lauren trusts the girl he designs for to pull-off his fashion visions with confidence. The key to rocking this coat is to style it with a devil-may-care attitude. Wear it open, keep the separates and accessories simple, and sport a slight smirk.
- Vintage white striated pique.
- Scalloped cuffs and hem.
- Notched collar; button front.
- Three-quarter sleeves.
- Nipped-in waist.
- Bustled back; coattail hem.
- Made in USA of Italian material.
- Lace-Yoke Linen Blouse:
Lace still has its place even as we enter into a new season. Ralph Lauren seamlessly incorporates it into this Victorian-inspired blouse.
- White crinkled Irish linen.
- Ruffle trim along collar, yoke, and cuffs.
- Spread collar; hook-and-loop button front.
- Tonal lace yoke.
- Long balloon sleeves; barrel button cuffs.
- Made in USA.