Possibly the most talked about outfit of the show, look 45 took our breath away when we saw it on the runway. A seamless blending of day and evening, Ralph Lauren had no qualms mixing shimmering fringe with a workday plaid shirt. The secret to this look's successspot-on accessories. Just-the-right buckled belt, and a structured messenger bag will do the trick.
- Theresa Beaded Lame Skirt:
Ralph Lauren blurs the line between day and night by irreverently mixing fringe with lustrous lame. The final resultbeautiful movement that shimmers and shakes with each step you take.
- Vintage platinum beaded lame.
- Natural waist.
- Tiered, scalloped layers with fringe trim start below hip.
- Straight silhouette.
- Made in USA of French material.
- Plaid Work Shirt:
Who would have thought a plaid shirt could take you so far? Take a cue from Ralph Lauren and brazenly mix it with a shimmering skirt or tan leather shorts.
- Green melon/multicolor plaid poplin.
- Spread collar; button front.
- Long sleeves may be worn cuffed.
- Patch pocket at left chest, flap pocket at right.
- Scallop Leather Belt:
Buckle upthe wide corset-style design and bull's-head buckle let everyone know this isn't your first fashion rodeo.
- Distressed brown leather.
- Large silvertone and brass buckle with skull detail.
- Designed to be worn at natural waist.
- 1 5/8" width.