Light and airy layers in ivory, white, and blue comprise the "Watch Hill" bed linens ensemble by Ralph Lauren Home.
- Fretwork applique "Keighley" duvet covers are ivory silk/linen/cotton.
- "Harper" striped linens are blue silk.
- Ruffled blue, floral-and-stripe-print "Meredith" sham is cotton percale.
- Creamy floral jacquard "Delphine" sheets are cotton/silk blend with tiered ruffle detail.
- White accent pillows include "Leyton" linen pillow with hand-embroidered, raised "RL" and hand-embroidered eyelet ruffle detail; "Daventry" linen pillow with hand-embroidered floral motifs and hemstitch detail; and cotton "Myrtle" boudoir pillow with hand-crocheted lace ruffle.
- Dry clean fretwork, silk, and hand-knit linens; machine wash others.
- "Keighley" linens and "Delphine" sheeting, imported. Hand-knit linens of mercerized cotton are made in Peru. All others are from Italy.
Please note: items that are part of the Ralph Lauren Home Collection are not available at any discount and will be removed from our site during sale events.
About Ralph Lauren Home:
The first designer to create an all encompassing collection for the home, Ralph Lauren Home debuted in 1983 and provides a comprehensive lifestyle experience featuring complete, luxurious worlds. Whether inspired by timeless tradition or reflecting the utmost in modern sophistication, each of the collections is distinguished by the enduring style and expert craftsmanship of Ralph Lauren. With creative vision and impeccable design, Ralph Lauren Home offers both transporting seasonal collections and enduring classics. Inspiration is drawn from English country estates, the natural tones and textures of the desert or the spirit of adventure embodied in Safari, the romance of seaside living, the faded florals and classic ticking stripes of American country, or the sleek urban aesthetic of a city loft. The line includes bed and bath linens, china, crystal, silver, decorative accents, and gifts as well as lighting and furniture.