Delicate and traditional dinnerware with touches of cool color.
- White porcelain.
- Leaf-and-vine garland motif adorned with tiny blue flowers.
- Inner, outer, and center medallion borders are petite leaves on a pale blue background.
- Each design element is gold-edged, with a textured gold band at the rim.
- Dinner plate, 10 1/2" diameter.
- Salad plate, 7 1/2" diameter.
- Bread and butter plate, 6" diameter.
- Cup, 8 1/2".
- Soup bowl, 8" diameter.
- Made in France.
Founded in 1849, Raynaud is the only remaining manufactory of the 11 original Limoges houses. Only the finest materials are used to create each piece, formed by centuries-old processes and designed by celebrated artists.