Free Shipping + Free Returns
A decadently girly take on the shirtdress.
- Sweet dreams (gray) georgette.
- Mini ruffles and pintucks frame V neckline; self-covered button/loop placket.
- Long bishop sleeves; thin button-barrel cuffs.
- Built-in drawstrings cinch the dropped waist; side ties.
- Banded, cutaway hem.
- Billowy, relaxed silhouette.
- Dry clean.
About Rebecca Taylor:
Established in 1996, Elizabeth Bugdaycay and Rebecca Taylor now have one of the most sought after collections in the industry. Feminine edgy, yet approachable designs have put their collection on the fashion map, garnering major editorial coverage as well as a nod from the Council of Fashion Designers of America, who nominated Taylor for the prestigious Perry Ellis Young Designer Award in 2000.
Taylor's creativity and energy pour into her collections with inspirational references ranging from vintage mod books from the 60's and 70's to the words of music, art and entertainment. With an almost obsessive eye to detail and unconventional color sense, Taylor's clothing flatters and enhances the women who wear them.