- Long-Sleeve Gator Shirt:
Later gatorRebecca Taylor does the novel tee best in exotic devore.
- Mallard (navy) transparent burnout crocodile design.
- Banded scoop neckline.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hem.
- Pullover style.
- Machine wash.
- Leopard-Print Puffer Coat:
Snow bunny meets snow leopard on this plush, fun coat.
- Charcoal leopard print.
- Allover puffed quilting.
- Functional tabs at cuffs with two-snap adjustment.
- Hood has flannel lining and zips off (detachable), grosgrain draws.
- Seam pockets with snaps.
- Printed lawn lining.
- Shell, polyester; body lining, cotton; sleeve lining, acetate; fill, feather down.
- Dry clean.
About Rebecca Taylor:
Established in 1996, Elizabeth Bugdaycay and Rebecca Taylor now have one of the most sought after collections in the industry. Feminine edgy, yet approachable designs have put their collection on the fashion map, garnering major editorial coverage as well as a nod from the Council of Fashion Designers of America, who nominated Taylor for the prestigious Perry Ellis Young Designer Award in 2000.
Taylor's creativity and energy pour into her collections with inspirational references ranging from vintage mod books from the 60's and 70's to the words of music, art and entertainment. With an almost obsessive eye to detail and unconventional color sense, Taylor's clothing flatters and enhances the women who wear them.