This wear-anywhere dress embodies the Rebecca Taylor design philosophy: sweet, slimming, and surprising.
- Navy with pink/multicolor sweet pea print.
- Tonal chiffon trims ballerina neckline.
- Three-quarter bishop sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Self belt highlights cinched waist.
- Easy-fit silhouette resolves into straight skirt.
- Shirttail hem.
About Rebecca Taylor:
Established in 1996, Elizabeth Bugdaycay and Rebecca Taylor now have one of the most sought after collections in the industry. Feminine edgy, yet approachable designs have put their collection on the fashion map, garnering major editorial coverage as well as a nod from the Council of Fashion Designers of America, who nominated Taylor for the prestigious Perry Ellis Young Designer Award in 2000.
Taylor's creativity and energy pour into her collections with inspirational references ranging from vintage mod books from the 60's and 70's to the words of music, art and entertainment. With an almost obsessive eye to detail and unconventional color sense, Taylor's clothing flatters and enhances the women who wear them.