Boxer Tote Bag, Tiger
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #05261163
The mixed textiles and colorblocked design that define the Americana character of this Reed Krakoff Boxer tote were inspired by the wrapping of a boxer glove.
- Leather and tiger-print dyed calf hair (Germany).
- Tote handles with hanging luggage tag; 5 1/2" drop.
- Belted front flap pocket with golden hardware.
- Snap-closure back pocket for extra storage.
- Inside, twill lining; two zip and two open pockets.
- 10"H x 13"W x 5"D; bag weighs approx. 2 lbs.
Reed Krakoff is an American designer with a career that spans over 20 years. His most recent fashion venture is an eponymous line of women's ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes in the tradition of great American sportswear design. The Reed Krakoff collection juxtaposes utility with femininity; it's both functional and poetic - a new look of sophistication, but one with an unequivocal American ease and confidence. The collection's debut marks a new era of luxury in modern American fashion.