Eliel Mixed-Media Flared Coat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #23305216
Rick Owens adds panache to the flared coat with cashmere, leather fastened with metal and shearling.
- Rick Owens "Eliel" is a flared coat mixture of knit, dyed lamb shearling (Italy), and leather fastened with metal.
- Round collar; metal snaps/exposed zip front closure
- Long sleeves; snap cuffs.
- Front pockets.
- Back yoke with zipper-detail.
- Asymmetric hem flares at knee.
- Cashmere; cotton/rubber back pocket; cowhide fastenings.
- Wool ribbed knit; viscose sleeves; cotton pockets.
- Made in Italy.
About Rick Owens:
California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.