Verdal Stretch Suede Bootie
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Stretch suede gives these Robert Clergerie Verdal booties a sock-like feel, complemented by the comfort of a grounded platform wedge heel.
- Calf suede upper.
- Round toe; topstitching at ankle.
- Stretch shaft fits to ankle.
- 7 1/2" shaft with 9 1/2" circumference.
- 1 1/2" wedge heel with 1/2" platform; 1" equiv..
- Pull-on style.
- Padded leather insole; fabric lining.
- Flexible rubber outsole for traction.
- "Verdal" is made in France.
About Robert Clergerie:
After time at Charles Jourdan, French designer Robert Clergerie introduced his first collection of shoes in 1981, featuring a lace-up oxford for women. The Robert Clergerie line quickly became known for innovative, fashion-forward stylesthe designer also introduced the idea of a parallelogram-shaped heel, which would become known as a Clergerie heel. Today, Robert Clergerie continues to focus on new ideas for design and impeccable craftsmanship.
Heel height may vary by size.